Script Image Posted November 05, 2014; Text on Page Last Updated June 22, 2017
During recent international pandemic outbreaks immigration reform became a subject of increased concern. In the United States existing law is technically not carried out, in which case actual reform may be unnecessary. Whereas enforcement may be interpreted in different ways, the following article is not an attempt to dispute that notion. This is considering the case from different sides of the story to determine a potential win-win scenario, assuming negotiations reopen with full enforcement on the table so fewer concessions are made.
From a public health standpoint undocumented residents within the borders interested to qualify for legal status would be instructed to identify themselves by a cutoff date, to be determined, to schedule medical testing and treatment. Facial recognition photos and other forms of biometric identification would offer advantages for solving eventual crimes, along with DNA identification for cases of child determination. While there are lines that should not be crossed in terms of surveillance, it is necessary to draw the line between individuals entering illegally, compared with citizens and those who respected official application guidelines. By not following the formal process beforehand they have forfeited some expectation of privacy, and immigrants in general may be subject to increased monitoring to detect hostile invasion. After the cut off date any “illegals” discovered in the nation, for instance applying for government services / permits, along with those detained on suspicion of crimes, may carry a virus of concern, in which case they must undergo a quarantine and evaluation phase. Over the course of this period they are maintained within groups of others waiting the same amount of time, within their own population if possible, to prevent culture clash and cross contamination.
During the registration process immigrants can receive aptitude testing and training to determine what sort of work they will be best suited for, focusing on high-priority fields including agriculture, transportation, and housing. Instruction on the nation’s laws, language, and culture also takes place. At any point they are welcome to return to their home nation if they cannot accept those terms for any reason.
For residents already qualified as legal citizens, none of these procedures apply; they are to be considered clear from a medical standpoint, except in the event of international travel. If returning from a high risk nation, individuals must undergo the isolation period, alongside others reentering at the same time, including medical testing and treatment as appropriate. Legal citizens also should receive reinforced rights for ownership of self-defense equipment, with more strict penalties for foreigners found with unauthorized weapons or materials.
Illegal aliens are mainly requesting to be no longer treated as unwelcome criminals, along with a “pathway to citizenship,” so hereafter they will be instead referred to as “pending citizens.” Undocumented foreign nationals in the USA committing crimes give a bad reputation to residents went through the steps to apply properly, who are contributing to the the nation’s labor force and technology industry. Arguably the main concern is the financial toll from illegal immigrants taking advantage of the nation’s amenities, whereas the situation should be structured more to the citizens’ advantage. In other words if any one wishes to remain undocumented, legal or otherwise, as long as they are not consuming government services nor committing crimes, they are not a concern in that case. This way official identification is not mandatory for either side, and for those who agree to participate in the process a compromise can be approached as follows:
With technology replacing human workers at a rapid pace, there are not enough jobs for all residents; with so many already in the United States under the table, this presents an opportunity to leverage their labor and enrich current citizens. Therefore, all established adult United States citizens would receive a monthly guaranteed minimum fixed income, in which the tax system facilitates immigrant work / labor paying toward this amount. Since they have stepped forward and identified themselves / registered, participating immigrants will disburse income taxes, at somewhat higher rates than actual citizens. As it stands undocumented persons (along with members of the underground economy) avoid income taxes altogether, since their earnings are off the record – many have suggested raising tax rates on consumption of resources / products they likely purchase, whereas legal citizens would receive guaranteed monthly income to offset this difference. Calculations are requested, including ballpark tax rates, the amount paid out to citizens, developing a formula for a point of equilibrium if possible, given different variables including number of residents and purchase considerations, among others. Within the next handful of decades, automation is expected to replace most peoples’ jobs, so the objective is to bridge the gap until then with the labor of “pending citizens.” For authorities considering to apply a Universal Basic Income, at this point the only course to economic viability appears to involve some form of Immigration Reform; as for proposals to fund such a program through added taxation on industry, it has already been established their response would be to resituate their business elsewhere to avoid paying higher rates.
After they’ve been registered in good standing for a number of decades (including fractional) to be determined, former illegal immigrants can eventually receive citizenship status themselves. As a side note the monetary benefits would apply only to adult age citizens – any one born in the United States automatically becomes a citizen regardless of the parents’ status, so if income was given for children, there would be more incentive to abuse the system (as it stands anchor children already qualify for food and other assistance). For instance, after each anchor child born the parents must add a number of additional years onto their waiting period for qualification, to offset the eventual cost. Calculations are requested to determine the optimum number of years for an individual to be in the pending phase, along with how many additional years to add per child. Also there is the notion to subtract from one’s progress in the event of crimes, in addition to jail time or other applicable sentencing; lack of production may also lead to such subtractions, the amounts of which can be fine-tuned during the process.
For those struggling to afford basic food and shelter, there would be locations available as needed, for instance facilities described as “fusion centers.” Expenses for such accommodations need to be factored into the equation when determining tax rates and payouts. Over time immigrants would be encouraged to live in regular residences once they can afford, and established citizens are invited to actively participate in “crowdfunding” where they contribute donations to help those valued by the neighborhood. The aforementioned facilities are to be used more as a temporary placement / last resort. Currently migrant workers are taken advantage of and should expect to receive more fair wages after these reforms, even with extra taxes factored in, and can expect more acceptable working conditions. Immigrants are not forced to remain in the program; they are welcome to return to their home nation at any time, potentially without forfeiting any progress towards citizenship, in the event they opt back in. The current process to apply for citizenship could remain in place, where the United States can identify and fast-track individuals with the most beneficial proficiencies, before they are claimed by another nation.
It needs to be noted – for American citizens to claim their guaranteed income would be optional – if they have a religious objection or other concerns they can choose not to participate in this program altogether. Neither medical screenings nor economic participation will be required for citizens, yet they are always welcome to receive testing / treatment, work one of the available jobs, live in the facilities, or any combination thereof, if they would like. One or more members of this presentation’s development team will offer to provide consulting, free of charge, to define what standards of operation are acceptable then personally relocate long-term to one of the facilities, under the right conditions, to ensure the process takes place in a legitimate, transparent fashion.
Note to Citizens of Developed Nations With Apprehension About Recent Immigration – Political administrators are the ones you and your contacts need to take this up with, not individual aliens or groups thereof. Many undocumented individuals have worked and behaved admirably for years, are on good terms with the locals, and would be grateful for the opportunity to earn legal status by contributing extra.
The above article pertains to the United States’ current state of affairs. Additional variables are involved when evaluating the European “migrant crisis,” notably the percentage of consanguineous childbirth taking place in the areas entering from. This is assuming established estimates are in the correct ballpark, from resources for instance the “Global Prevalence of Consanguinity” summary. If any one has reason to dispute this data or any corrections / updates, please notify one of our departments at your earliest convenients, in which case the mapmakers would owe an apology to villagers from these regions.
The Reference Section indicates with danger zone areas the practice more often ties into cultural and/or religious principals, in contrast with occasions from early USA settlement times, which generally resulted from incidents leaving residents with few available options (e.g., nearby villagers perished without modern transportation). In that case the practice among pockets of local United States populations took place over comparably short-term stretches of time, where the deleterious effects are less pronounced. Most of the developed world considers the insistence of such arrangements to be an improper interpretation of religious doctrine, having affected more than one major system of belief at some point throughout history, in each case generally giving the associated faith a bad name. Interpretations from territories of concern can also lead to certain other uncivilized actions, including a tendency towards belligerent behavior, at a percentage too high to evaluate on a case-by-case basis.
Citizens being mandated to transfer wealth to outsiders intent on expanding the influence of such interpretations are made complicit in spreading related adverse effects throughout further territories. In order to cover the cost of added social services, host nations must take on additional debt from international lending agencies, which may explain the insistence on accelerating this type of migration by such agencies, along with media outlets they operate – this statement is not accusing any cultural or religious denomination of said manipulations; if anything those usually associated with claims of that nature are among the most at risk of being attacked by the migrants in question – also the group facing such allegations gets unfairly associated with this form of marriage practice from abrupt periods in history when portions of their population were forced into isolation within their own countries; upon resettling a land elsewhere to prevent this from happening again they find themselves encircled on the map by places as explained where this custom has been performed over the years as a deliberate act, with hostility displayed towards them by several of those surrounding states as a result.
The religious group often associated with the manipulative media was actually one of, if not the earliest civilization to discourage objectionable fornication with non-human animals. This is in direct contradiction with the liberal media; whereby insisting we all need to celebrate other peoples’ culture that is the type of behavior they are talking about. The discouragement of such fornication has been an ongoing source of resentment against members of this faith, with antagonists from a range of backgrounds preaching to inflict ill upon them over the years in opposition. Along those lines the mainstream media and their leaders seemingly have made it a mission of theirs to implant large amounts of those from code-red areas, where interpretations lead to high participation rates of such fornication, into everyone else’s town including the ancestral homeland of the religious people supposedly in control of said media. To bequeath any dominion in that area, documented as this population’s hallowed ground, to inhabitants directly or indirectly associated with practice of such fornication, should qualify as an act of desecration and reason enough to corroborate which party has rightful claim to said land, along with an appropriate surrounding portion. Technically it is not practicable for another class of fauna to give a person consent for such intercourse, thus qualifying in principal as a form of abuse, also perhaps tying into the proclivity of acting out such thoughts on other human beings without express permission or request, kin or otherwise. Now may not be the most appropriate time to deliberate on the mental faculties of those experiencing such urges; also let us keep our conjecture within the realm of current taxonomy on record.
It is understandable migrants attempting entry to escape dangerous situations; assuming the actual goal remains to keep as many of them alive as possible, it would make sense to keep them at a location where the per-capita cost of living and medical services are lower, thereby minimizing direct impact of objectionable customs on innocent bystanders as well. There is a range of options to provide them assistance which could be further evaluated. For one thing nations could bring security forces to the outskirts of the conflict and set up secure holding facilities closer to the source, with guards around the exterior and patrol within, assuming approval of the nation this takes place. For individuals who already left their own region, a host nation can manage similar facilities within its own borders, where less military activity will be necessary. Another proposal involves enlisting European Union administrators to oversee an operation of this nature, in a centralized manner, so each individual state is not tasked with handling separately. The nation(s) with high amounts of debt would grant sections of their territories to be used during the duration of this program; participating nations provide personnel to set up, manage, and secure these areas. In any case migrants in danger may remain in this setup until they feel safe to return to their original home. Entering into or remaining in one of these facilities must always remain optional, so they are welcome to leave and return to their nation of origin at any time. A priority of relief efforts should be to help minorities at risk of attack from consanguineous aggression, where those in need of support can call in with their coordinates and be airlifted to a safe and stable facility elsewhere, until everything settles back down. Otherwise they are at risk of being thrown overboard from ships when outnumbered by instigators looking to enforce interpretations in question.
Secure holding facilities could serve as an opportunity for residents to develop education and employment skills, if interested. Arrangements could also give adults the chance to opt-in for work programs on-site, from which they’d receive a stipend, along with work placement on the mainland for those who demonstrate high proficiency in needed areas. With proper education and training, individuals born into belief systems of concern are able at times to overcome obstacles and achieve in academics and technical fields. Many have never received modern education beyond early elementary grades, there could at least be method to evaluate their status and attempt making an informed decision about who you are bringing into the mainland and for what reason. It needs to be emphasized the objective is only to break even; worker payment rates are to be calculated based on remaining revenue after covering the cost of operation, including salaries and overhead expenses. Having them in holding facilities should not be seen as an opportunity for a person or group to profit financially. In conclusion, the preferred option is for neighboring nations of the same persuasion to setup safe zones and cover the cost themselves; unfortunately as they have demonstrated inability and/or unwillingness to do so, this alternate proposal can be brought to the table, letting them know here is what we can offer, and perhaps they will reconsider.
In addition to the recent onrush, Europe had already received a substantial influx of migrants from at-risk backgrounds, from the time the initial unification treaty went into effect during recent decades. For now citizens should consider European Union commissioners potentially brought you these people in good faith, meaning well to help those in turmoil. Unfortunately the resulting economic bankruptcies indicate this current arrangement is not viable long-term. Those with financial obligations tied into accommodating incursion from code-red regions need to consider cutting their losses at this point, since either way it will eventually leave out others unable to get there before at capacity; then it would be unfair to give preferential treatment to those who arrived sooner. One option would be repatriate a portion of those brought in during earlier phases of the timeline, an unbiased approach in that case being to send back mainly those not maintaining “Substantial Gainful Employment.” There is to be no discrimination against anyone’s race, beliefs, case-by-case history of consanguineous birth, etc.; the focus is to keep around those making positive economic contributions and give the rest a fair chance to earn their way in. Others are notified unfortunately due to a lack of available funding the host nation is no longer able to provide financial support for those not maintaining “Substantial Gainful Employment;” they will be offered an incentive payment to return to their original nation, along with assistance during the transition process, including optional secure facilities as discussed . The best way to help these people is to ensure they know the harm caused by their cultural practices then take this knowledge with them back to regions in question to share with the rest of their villages. A majority population of host nations in the developed world could be convinced to allow them to remain in some capacity, assuming terms of the agreement become less unfavorable and percentages are kept low enough to avoid causing adverse impact on other people’s lives.
Whatever the result of negotiations with the United States’ situation, citizens of the American continents (North, Central, and South) should learn the lessons from nations which have already attempted importing a consequential amount of persons from regions of concern. It is our commitment to Central and South Americans to ensure they are not forced to concede authority over who enters their land, in order to prevent outside forces from diminishing their standard of living. Currently in the United States the majority of immigrants that would fall under the “pending status” designation can trace their ancestry to other American continents, so the level of detriment from a culture of concern is lower in that respect for now. Expressing concerns over foreign customs is nothing against any one personally, the point is the more you have from certain regions our country will make our country more similar to the places they were trying to get away from in the first place.
The Question Mark areas appear to be less of a concern, where many of the cases are likely more inadvertent, on account of lack of record-keeping. Unfortunately there is uncertainty regarding insufficient restriction on entrance amongst themselves, resulting in unwarranted spillover from nearby red-flag zones, making them more difficult to discern. Those who would place all from this continent in the same category are doing them a disservice, yet the recommendation for now is to proceed with increased caution, unless they get the matter of spillover sorted out.
Societies acting on a system of beliefs others may deem unacceptable should be allowed to continue their ways within certain parameters, provided they keep limited within their own boundaries; at the same time many still contend females should be given the opportunity to go elsewhere, if they would rather not participate. As far as acts of aggression associated with such populations, the rest of us should mainly know to steer clear from those lands unless intending to adopt their lifestyle. It is not our business to coerce any one to convert either way; it is a decision they will need to eventually make for themselves then carry out over the ensuing centuries, primarily amongst surrounding civilizations around the same percentiles. Either way threat detection needs to remain in effect, along with readiness to intervene if presented with evidence any of their leaders has threatened one or more of our allies among developed nations.
To those who have been born into a culture of concern, associated with code-red areas identified by the map as discussed, be aware you are a victim of circumstances beyond your control. You did nothing wrong to get into this situation, and it does not make you a bad person; realize it may have left you at a disadvantage from a medical or developmental standpoint. Others able to maintain their standard of living at least in part because they ended these customs hundreds if not thousands of years ago. It is not too late to reverse course by discouraging others from taking part in these activities from now on. By sharing this information, you may help prevent some one in the future from dealing with similar adversity. Express these concerns to any one still sanctioning this behavior; possibly many of them never received a notice to understand otherwise. However keep in mind this calls into question whether you should trust any of their interpretations, as they are largely responsible for the situation faced by your people. We are willing to elaborate on why these behaviors are widely considered an incorrect interpretation of one or more religious doctrines, if that is their main objection. By providing these alerts this page is performing a valuable service for those populations, whereas “advocates” act as enablers of activities which continue to cause them harm. Again there is nothing personal against any individual associated with this form of marriage, which all humans can trace their lineage to at some point, including chronicles depicted in scriptural texts, written in the context of facing difficult times, which various social groups have experienced for periods ever since, including to this day. It is just to point out the same applies to other accounts from said texts, where adherents who conducting such matrimonies as their preferred option are more likely to also carry out certain other actions portrayed as if being instructed to them personally.
References (Last Updated June 22, 2017):
– U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
– U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement
– U.S. Department of State – The Immigrant Visa Process
– National Association of Former Border Patrol Officers
– Immigration Policy Center
– The Heritage Foundation – Immigration
– Numbers USA – “No” to Immigrant Bashing
– American Red Cross – Infectious Disease Testing
– Arrival in the US: Health Status & Screening of Refugees, Immigrants, & Adoptees
– Disease Plagues Illegal Immigrants – Lack of Medications, Basic Hygiene Blamed
– Doctor: Border Crisis Is ‘Absolutely a Health Threat’ to Nation
– Rio Grande Valley Border Patrol Hosts Roundtable On Infectious Diseases
– CDC – Tuberculosis (TB) – Testing & Diagnosis
– WHO – Tuberculosis (TB)
– WHO – Ebola Outbreak Response: Maps
– Department of Defense – Southcom Keeps Watch on Ebola Situation
– Public Library of Science – On the Quarantine Period for Ebola Virus
– Immigration Crisis: U.S. Experiencing Major Public Health Crisis
– Immigrants from Ebola Outbreak Nations Caught Along the Border
– If Ebola Reaches Central America, ‘There Will Be Mass Migration into the U.S.’
– Ebola, Drug-Resistant TB, Dengue Fever are Coming into the U.S.
– After Illegal Immigration Wave, Tuberculosis Plagues El Paso Hospital
– NYC Ebola Watch List Explodes to 357 People
– Spread of Deadly Disease Across Europe is ‘Unavoidable’, Warns WHO Chief
– Australia Instigates Ban on Travel from West Africa
– Canada Suspending Visas for Residents of Outbreak Countries
– Russian Govt Orders Extra Airport Facilities to Prevent Ebola
– China to Quarantine Ebola Doctors Returning from W Africa
– The Most Dangerous Place to be Right Now During this Ebola Outbreak (Opinion)
– TSA Allowing Illegals to Fly Without Verifiable ID, Says Border Patrol Union
– Liberia Says Dallas Ebola Patient Lied on Exit Documents
– Document Shows Feds Fear Airborne Ebola
– Commentary: Health Workers Need Optimal Respiratory Protection for Ebola
– Health Map – Contagious Disease Surveillance
– Global Incident Map Displaying Outbreaks Of All Varieties Of Diseases
– HIV Aids Map – 101 Travel Destinations
– Dengue Fever Mosquito Spotted In California
– Enterovirus – Disease Common in Latin America was Rare in U.S.
– The Disease Time Bomb – Flooding the Country with Eradicated Diseases
– Immigration Crisis: Tuberculosis Spreading at Camps (Opinion)
– Migrant Children Used as Human Pawns to Spread Infectious Disease (Opinion)
– Ellis Island – Quarantine Islands New York
– Stating the Obvious – Refugees in Germany Given Bizarre List of Living Rules
– Migrants Create ‘Orgy of Garbage and Feces’ in Austria
– Official: Immigration Surge Draining Municipal Budgets
– Feds Pay for Guitar Lessons, Petting Zoo Trips for Illegal Immigrant Children
– Illegal Immigrants Get Free Education, Housing and Healthcare for Crossing Border
– Study: Most Immigrants in L.A. Illegally Don’t Speak English Well
– Amnesty Means Tidal Wave of Illegal Immigration
– Border Patrol Agent Says FEMA is Preparing for “200 Million Deaths”
– DHS – National Network of Fusion Centers Fact Sheet
– DHS – Fusion Center Locations and Contact Information
– Arizona Department of Public Safety – Gang & Immigration Enforcement
– Illegal Immigrants Kidnapping Children to Sneak Into U.S. as ‘Family Units,’ Feds Say
– Britain’s Police ‘Struggling to Cope’ with Immigration, Says Met Chief
– Pro-Palestine Campaigners Are Attacking Jews All Over the UK
– Norway Post – 14,000 Illegal Immigrants Pose Security Threat
– Italian Ambassador: ‘Illegal Immigration Poses Security Threat to Europe’
– NATO: ‘Terrorists’ May Use Migrant Cover to Get to Europe
– Woman ‘Gang-Raped in Refugee Camp Ordered to Stay Silent by No-Borders Activists’
– Feds Released Hundreds of Immigrant Murderers, Drunk Drivers, Sex-Crimes Convicts
– Minneapolis South High Clash Exposes Somali- and African-American Student Rift
– Mall of America Threatened in Al-Shabaab Video
– Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev: Proof of Need for Caution on Immigration
– Sydney Siege Report Signals Tighter Immigration Curbs
– France to Keep 10,000 Troops on Streets as Terror Threat Remains High
– The Truth About Refugees – Facts Every Canadian Needs to Know (Opinion)
– Canada Finally Deports Palestinian Terrorist Mahmoud Mohammad Issa Mohammad
– Report: Adult Refugees Enrolled In Canadian High School, Harassing Young Girls
– Migrant ‘Children’ Pictures that Shed Light on Growing Scandal Amid Asylum Crisis – Daily Mail Online
– Palestine / Israel: Indiscriminate Palestinian Rocket Attacks
– Professor of Old Testament – When Love Becomes an Abomination
– Encyclopedia of the Middle East – Ayatollah Khomeini on Sex
– Chronicles Magazine – The Zoophiles of Gaza
– Israel Eases Gun Control Rules After Jerusalem Terror Attack
– Israeli Civilians To Take Up Arms – Jerusalem Mayor Tells Citizens To Carry Weapons
– Anti-Immigrant Le Pen Finds Rising Jewish Support in France
– Prime Minister to European Jews: Terror Attacks in Europe will Continue, Israel is Your Home
– Israel PM: Illegal African Immigrants Threaten Identity of Jewish State
– Jerusalem Post – New ‘Anti-Infiltration’ Bill Passes Vote
– Saudi Arabia Has 100,000 Air-Conditioned Tents Sitting Empty, Won’t Take Syrian Refugees
– Saudi Arabia to Deport One Million People in Anti-Immigration Crackdown
– South Africa to Continue Expulsions of Foreigners
– Haitian Workers Facing Deportation by Dominican Neighbors
– How Mexico Treats Its Illegal Aliens
– Mexico’s Illegals Laws Tougher Than Arizona’s
– Mexico’s Immigration Law: Let’s Try It Here at Home
– Mexico Building Fence On Its Southern Border
– Under China’s New Immigration Law, Harsher Fines for Illegal Foreigners
– Times of India – Illegal Immigration a Big Worry
– Hungary Seeks to Tighten South Border, Hold Illegal Migrants
– Radio Prague – Zeman: Czechs Should Arm Themselves Over Threat of Terrorism
– New York Post – Europeans Stocking Up on Guns After Mass Sex Attacks
– Migrant Rape Fears Spread Across Europe: Women Told Not To Go Out At Night Alone
– Dozens of Cities Host “Welcoming Committees” For Illegals
– A Multicultural Rape Culture
– Rotherham: The Perils of Tolerating Intolerance
– 7 Horrible Crimes Committed In America by Illegal Aliens
– ICE Freed Sex Offenders, Often Without Notifying States
– Political Forum – Oslo Immigrant Rape Epidemic
– ‘Rape Trees’ Common Along Immigrant Smuggling Route
– Border Patrol: Increase in Sex Offenders Crossing the Border
– Female Immigrants Sneaking into US ‘Know They’re Going to be Raped’
– 47,000 Illegal Immigrant Children Are Missing In America
– Afghanistan’s Bacha Bazi ‘Dancing Boys’ – Daily Mail Online
– The Atlantic – Map of the World’s Child-Marriage Laws
– Map of the Countries that are Most and Least Tolerant of Homosexuality
– Prevalence of Female Genital Mutilation by Country
– Sierra Leoneans Halt Genital Mutilation Amid Ebola Fears
– Women and Girls at Risk of Female Genital Mutilation / Cutting in the United States
– Female Genital Mutilation Skyrockets in the U.S.
– Female Genital Mutilation in US Tripled in 25 Years
– 200mn Women Victims of Genital Mutilation in 30 Countries, Cut Before Age of 5, UN Says
– WHO – Female Genital Mutilation
– Consang Wiki – Summary
– Consang Wiki – Global Prevalence References
– Consanguinity as a Major Predictor of Levels of Democracy – A Study of 70 Nations
– Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services – Degree of Consanguinity or Affinity
– Times of India – The Hindus Prohibit Marriage Between Biological Kin for Approximately Seven Generations on the Male Side and Five Generations on the Female Side
– Prohibited Marriages in the Orthodox Church
– Catholic Exchange – Can Cousins Marry in the Church? (Opinion)
– Marriages in a Population Sample of Israeli Jews
– Researchers in Israel Uncover Disease Hitting Arab Kids
– Florida PantherNet – Inbreeding Threatens Populations
– Consanguineous Marriages – Preconception Consultation in Primary Health Care Settings
– Consequences of Consanguinity on the Rates of Malformations and Major Medical Conditions
– Parental Consanguinity as a Cause for Increased Incidence of Births Defects
– The Prevalence of Congenital Malformations and Correlation with Consanguineous Marriages
– Maternally Inherited Mitochondrial DNA Disease in Consanguineous Families
– Consanguinity and Mental Retardation – PubMed – NCBI
– Effect of Inbreeding on IQ and Mental Retardation – US National Library of Medicine
– Estimating the Inbreeding Depression on Cognitive Behavior
– Genetic and Structural Analysis of the Basolateral Amygdala Complex in BXD Recombinant Inbred Mice
– Bipolar Affective Puerperal Psychosis Associated With Consanguinity
– Does Consanguinity Increase the Risk of Schizophrenia?
– Consanguinity and Increased Risk for Schizophrenia
– Iraqi Immigrant Gets 34 Years for Killing ‘Too Westernized’ Daughter
– AHA Foundation: Fighting Honor Killings in the United States
– Survivors of Incest Anonymous
– RAINN – Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network
– AWARE – Arming Women Against Rape and Endangerment
– American Women’s Self Defense Association
– The R.A.D. Systems of Self Defense
– Sexual Assault Response and Awareness Program
– Women’s Health Magazine – 9 Myths About Self-Defense Techniques
– UK Minister Calls for End to ‘Abuse’ of Welfare System by EU Immigrants
– Sweden’s Tolerance Is Tested By Tide Of Syrian Immigrants
– Many Uruguayans Fed Up with Complaints from Syrian Refugees
– Government To Spend $50 Million On Resort For “Young Illegal Immigrants”
– Legal Immigrant Gets Burned by the System While Thousands Cross the Border Illegally
– Birthright Citizenship: The New Immigration Scam
– Birth Tourism Is a Growing Business in Southern California
– Some Motorists Wait Months For DMV Appointments After Immigrants Law
– 19 Disturbing Facts About Illegal Immigration That Every American Should Know
– Americans Worry that Illegal Migrants Threaten Way of Life, Economy
– Mass Immigration Kills Aussie Culture, Says Demographer Bob Birrell
– EU Should ‘Undermine National Homogeneity’ Says UN Migration Chief
– Israel Calls Amnesty International a ‘Propaganda Tool Used by Hamas’
– NAACP Leader: ‘We’re Not Going to the Back of the Bus Again’
– UC Davis – The Adverse Impacts of Immigration on Minorities
– More Evidence the Immigrant Invasion Was Planned and Expected
– Political Immigration Cartoons – Immivasion – Immigration Invasion
– Welcome to Italy – The Invasion of Italy
– Federal Judge: Administration Aids and Abets Human Trafficking
– DHS Caught Busing in Illegal Somalis from Mexican Border
– The Campaign to Third-Worldize the U.S.
– The Colonization of the West by the Third World: France as an Example
– France Declares Permanent Police State
– Sweden to Become a Third World Country by 2030, According to UN
– National Review – Sweden to Opt for Suicide by Immigration?
– The New Yorker – Ask an Academic: The Fall of Rome
– The Immigrant Economy and the End of Europe
– Italians Rally in Rome against Illegal Alien Dumping
– European Globalists No Longer Even Pretend the People will Have a Say
– Strict Immigration Laws ‘Save Denmark Billions’
– Tax Credits ‘Turned UK into a Honeypot for EU Immigrants’
– Britain ‘Too Generous’ with Welfare Payments to EU Immigrants
– Britain’s Benefits System Being Threatened by Immigrants
– Living On Welfare in the U.K.
– EU Tells Britain to Stop Moaning about Immigrants and Start Building them Houses
– Businesses Will Receive $3,000 Per Employee For Hiring Illegal Immigrants
– Town Hall – How America Treats Illegal Aliens vs. Veterans
– The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on U.S. Taxpayers (2010)
– IRS Defends Paying Refunds to Illegals who Never Filed Taxes
– Basic Income UK
– The U.S. Basic Income Guarantee – What is USBIG?
– Switzerland Might Pay All Citizens a 2,500 Franc Basic Income Every Month
– The Conservative Case for a Guaranteed Basic Income
– Unconditional Basic Income – An Economic Model
– Basic Income Poverty Plan
– Guaranteed Basic Income: The Real Alternative to the Minimum Wage
– Mincome & Mass Unemployment
– America is Running Out of Jobs. It’s Time for a Universal Basic Income (Opinion)
– Library of Congress – Fourteenth Amendment and Citizenship
– High-Skilled Immigration, Domestic Innovation, and Global Exchanges
– Immigrant High-Tech Workers Not Costing US Jobs
– Start-Ups Founded by Immigrants are Creating Jobs All Over America
– Immigrants Founded Half of Top U.S. Start-Up Companies
– MLB – 2014 Opening Day Rosters Feature 224 Players Born Outside the U.S.
– Australian Government Department of Immigration and Border Protection
– Law of the People’s Republic of China on Control of the Entry and Exit of Aliens
– Citizenship and Immigration Canada – Skilled Worker Overview
– Countries With The Best Workers – Business Insider
– Canada Wants To Lure Silicon Valley Immigrant High Tech Workers
– China: World’s Largest Supplier of Educated Workers
– The Face of Success, Part I: How the Indians Conquered Silicon Valley
– Hindu Website – Ahimsa, Nonviolence or Non-injury
– Indian-Born Dominate US Tech Start-Ups Founded by Immigrants: Study
– Nigeria Overtakes South Africa as the Continent’s Largest Economy
– Inc. Top 10 Latino and Hispanic Entrepreneurs
– Black SC Lawmaker Rob Ford: “Latinos Work Harder Than Blacks And Whites”
– Why You Should Encourage Corporate Development For Hispanic Employees
– 7 Ways to Attract Hispanic Workers
– Skilled Workers in Mexico Provide Manufacturing Momentum
– Los Angeles Times – Product of Mexico: Hardship on Mexico’s Farms
– Jamaicans Continue Working Eastern Washington Farms, Filling AG Labor Gap
– Martha’s Vineyard Magazine – From Jamaica to the Vineyard
– Jamaican Guest Workers Fill Brewster Orchard Jobs
– National Farm Worker Ministry – Immigration Reform
– Farmworker Justice
– United Farm Workers of America
– Food Chains Film
– Migrant Clinicians Network – The Migrant / Seasonal Farmworker
– Farm Worker Conditions Likened to Modern Slavery
– Poor Housing, Wage Cheats Still Plague Midwest Migrant Farm Workers
– Why ‘Abuse’ of Temp Foreign Workers Is Hard to Stop
– Mexican Migrant Workers: Dying to Work
– Dirty Work – What are the Jobs Americans Won’t Do?
– Robots Vs. Immigrants Vs. Americans: Who Gets The Jobs?
– Two Immigrants For Every New Job Since 2000
– 3D Printing Industry – 3D Printer News, Reports, Directory and Videos
– Japan Investing in Robotic Workforce to Regain Status as World’s Top Manufacturer
– Singapore – Flying Robots to Start Serving in Restaurants by End-2015
– At $15 an Hour, Robbie the Robot Could Replace Robbie the Fast Food Worker
– ‘Foodini’ Machine Lets You Print Edible Burgers, Pizza
– Are Jobs on Their Way to Becoming Obsolete? And Is That a Good Thing?
– 30 Jobs That Are Vanishing In America
– How Technology Is Destroying Jobs
– 2 Billion Jobs to Disappear by 2030
– Smart Robots will Take Over a Third of Jobs by 2025, Gartner Says
– Study Indicates Robots Could Replace 80% of Jobs
– Could a Robot Do Your Job?
– When Will Robots Replace Humans Across Global Industries?
– The Future of Jobs: The Onrushing Wave
– Report Shows the Potentially Devastating Effects of Robots on the Job Market
– The End of Employment Has Come. Robots Will Replace All of Us Soon.
– We’re Heading into a Jobless Future, No Matter what the Government Does
– Advances in Artificial Intelligence Threaten the Jobs of Educated White-Collar Workers
– Robots and Artificial Intelligence to Replace White-Collar Jobs by 2035
– Robotics Revolution – Worker Displacement / Depopulation
– Relay of Life – The Nazi Roots of the ‘Brussels EU’
– EU ‘Wiping Out’ Original Population in Favor of Migrants
– EU Intentionally Collapsing European Countries With Illegals (Opinion)
– FEMA Sets Up Camp at New Illegal Alien Detention Facility
– Illegal Aliens Dumped at Tuscon Bus Station Prompts Fears of REX 84 Activation
– Alexander Hamilton – The Safety of a Republic
– Aesop Fables – The Scorpion and the Frog
– The Farmer and The Snake – Fables of Aesop
– What’s the Historical Reality Behind the Trojan Horse?
– Lemon of Troy – Simpsons Wikia