Script Image Posted November 05, 2014; Text on Page Last Updated November 14, 2019
During recent pandemic outbreaks immigration reform became a subject of increased focus. In the United States existing law is technically not carried out, or else actual reform may be unnecessary. Whereas enforcement may be defined in different ways, the following discussion is not an attempt to dispute that notion rather to evaluate a potential alternate approach, assuming negotiations reopen with full enforcement on the table so fewer concessions are made.
From a public health standpoint undocumented residents within the borders interested to qualify for legal status would be instructed to identify themselves and schedule medical testing / treatment. Forms of biometric identification offer advantages for solving eventual crimes, along with DNA identification for cases of child determination. While there are lines that should not be crossed in terms of surveillance, it is necessary to draw the line between individuals entering illegally, compared with citizens and those who respected official application guidelines. By not following the official process beforehand they have forfeited some expectation of privacy, and immigrants in general may be subject to increased monitoring to identify invasive behavior. After the cut-off date any illegals discovered, including applying for government programs / permits or detained on suspicion of crimes, may carry a virus of concern, in which case they undergo a quarantine and evaluation phase. During the registration process immigrants can receive aptitude testing and training to determine what sort of work they will be best suited for, focusing on high-priority fields in demand. Instruction on the nation’s laws, language, and culture also takes place. At any point they are welcome to return to their home nation if they cannot accept those terms.
For residents already qualified as legal citizens, none of these procedures apply; they are to be considered clear from a medical standpoint, except in the event of international travel returning from high risk regions. Legal citizens also to receive expanded rights for ownership of self-defense equipment, with more strict penalties for foreigners found with unauthorized weapons or materials.
Illegal aliens are requesting to be no longer classified as criminals, along with a “pathway to citizenship,” so here they will be referred to as “pending citizens.” Undocumented foreign nationals in the USA committing crimes give a bad reputation to residents who went through the steps to apply properly, who are contributing to the nation’s labor force and technology industry. Disagreeable is the financial toll from those taking advantage of the nation’s amenities, when the situation should be structured more to benefit the citizens instead. If any one wishes to remain undocumented, legal or otherwise, as long as they are not consuming government services nor committing crimes, they may carry on. This way official identification is not mandatory for either side, and for those who agree to participate in the process a compromise can be approached as follows:
With technology rapidly replacing human workers, there will not be enough jobs for all residents; with many already in the United States under the table, this presents an opportunity to leverage their labor and recompense current citizens. Therefore, all established adult United States citizens would receive a monthly guaranteed minimum fixed income, where the tax system facilitates immigrant work paying toward this amount. As they have stepped forward and registered, participating immigrants disburse income taxes at higher rates than actual citizens. As it stands undocumented individuals, along with members of the underground economy, avoid income taxes since their earnings are off the record – others have suggested raising tax rates on consumption of resources / products they commonly purchase, whereas legal citizens would receive amounts also factored in to offset the difference. Calculations are requested, including approximate rates, pay-outs, developing a formula for a point of equilibrium, given a range of variables including number of residents and purchase considerations. Automation is expected to eventually replace most of the current sources of employment, so the objective is to bridge the gap with the labor of “pending citizens.” For authorities considering to apply a Universal Basic Income, at this point the only economic viability appears to involve some form of Immigration Reform; as for proposals to fund such a program through added taxation on industry, it has already been established their response would be to resituate their business elsewhere to avoid paying higher rates.
After they’ve been registered in good standing for a number of decades to be determined, former illegals could eventually receive citizenship status themselves. The monetary benefits apply only to adult age citizens – currently any one born in the United States automatically becomes a citizen regardless of the parents’ status, so there is already enough incentive for them to receive government giveaways, encouraged by at least one side of the political equation viewing it as an opportunity for future votes. Potentially for each anchor child the parent(s) must add a number of additional years onto their waiting period for qualification, to offset the eventual cost. Calculations are requested to determine the optimum number of years for an individual to be in the pending phase, along with how many additional years to add per anchor. Also there is the notion to subtract from one’s progress in the event of crimes, in addition to jail time or other applicable sentencing; lack of production may also lead to such subtractions. Naturally there may be a limit to the amount of new permanent residents, perhaps applicants must reach certain milestones within predetermined amounts of time, or else reset their progress, adding elements of a contest of sorts.
For those struggling to afford basic food and shelter, there evidently are locations already existing described as “fusion centers” to be used more as a temporary placement / last resort; increased expenses for such accommodations need to be factored into the equation. Over time immigrants would be encouraged to live in regular residences once they can afford. Currently migrant workers are taken advantage of and should expect to receive more fair wages after these reforms, along with more acceptable working conditions. Immigrants are not forced to remain in the program; they are welcome to return to their home nation at any time, potentially without forfeiting any progress in the event they opt back in. The current process to apply for citizenship could generally remain in place, where the United States can identify and fast-track individuals with the most beneficial proficiencies, before they are claimed by another nation.
It needs to be noted – for American citizens to claim their guaranteed income would be optional – if they have a religious objection or other concerns they may choose not to be involved altogether. Neither medical screenings nor economic participation from them will be required, yet they should still feel welcome to receive testing / treatment, work one of the available jobs, live in the facilities, or any combination thereof, if they would like. One or more members of this presentation’s development team are still offering to provide consulting, free of charge, to define what standards of operation are acceptable then personally relocate long-term to one of the facilities, under the right conditions, to ensure the process takes place in a legitimate, transparent fashion.
Note to Citizens of Developed Nations With Apprehension About Immigration – Political administrators are the ones you and your contacts need to take this up with, not individual aliens or groups thereof. Many undocumented individuals have worked and behaved admirably for years, are on good terms with the locals, and would be grateful for the opportunity to earn legal status by contributing extra.
The above article pertains to the United States’ current state of affairs. Additional variables are involved when evaluating the “migrant crisis” affecting other regions, notably the percentage of consanguineous childbirth taking place in the areas entering from. This is assuming established estimates are in the correct ballpark, from resources for instance the “Global Prevalence of Consanguinity” summary. If any one has reason to dispute this data or any corrections / updates, please notify one of our departments at your earliest convenience, in which case the mapmakers would owe an apology to villagers from these regions. We are not proposing this exact map as a definitive guide, the premise is to evaluate maps of this nature, in conjunction with other resources and qualifying factors, to devise our own map for this purpose, narrowed down to be painting with not as much of a broad brush.
The Reference Section indicates with danger zone areas the practice often ties into cultural and/or religious principals, as opposed to occasions from early USA settlement times, which generally resulted from incidents leaving residents with few available options (e.g., nearby villagers perished without modern transportation). In these cases the practice took place over comparably short-term stretches of time, where the deleterious effects are less pronounced. Another example of such nuptials performed out of necessity involved the ruling class during feudal times, when worried about being usurped. Most these days consider the partiality of such arrangements to be an improper interpretation of religious doctrine, having affected more than one system of belief at some point throughout history, in each case giving the associated faith a bad name. Interpretations from territories of concern can also lead to certain other uncivilized actions, including a tendency towards belligerent behavior, at a percentage too high to evaluate on a case-by-case basis.
Citizens mandated to transfer wealth to outsiders intent on expanding the influence of such interpretations are made complicit in spreading related adverse effects throughout further territories. In order to cover the cost of added social services, host nations must take on additional debt from international lending agencies, which may explain the insistence on accelerating this type of migration by said agencies, along with media outlets they operate – this statement is not accusing any cultural or religious denomination of said manipulations. If anything those usually associated with claims of that nature are among the most at risk of being attacked by the migrants in question – also the group facing such allegations gets unfairly associated with this form of marriage practice from abrupt periods in history when portions of their population were forced into isolation within their own countries; upon resettling a land elsewhere to prevent this from happening again they find themselves encircled on the map by places as explained where this custom has been performed over the years as a deliberate act, with hostility displayed towards them by several of those surrounding states as a result.
The religious group often accused of running the manipulative media actually was one of, if not the earliest civilization to discourage objectionable fornication with non-human animals. This is in direct contradiction with the liberal media, whereby insisting we all need to celebrate other peoples’ culture that is the type of behavior they are talking about. Along those lines the mainstream media and their leaders seemingly have made it a mission of theirs to entrench large amounts of those from areas with interpretations leading to high participation rates of such fornication into everyone else’s town, including the ancestral homeland of the religion supposedly in control of said media. Opposition to such deeds taking place in that area should qualify as reason enough to corroborate which party has rightful claim to said land, along with an appropriate surrounding portion. Early historical documentation designated the region to members of this creed, and they never signed any accord forfeiting it to some other group; that is not to suggest this is the only territory to which they may have a claim, just it is outside our purview to determine here. Discouragement of such fornication has been an ongoing source of resentment against members of this faith, with antagonists from a range of backgrounds preaching to inflict ill upon them over the years in opposition. Similar events unfolding in a land approximately four thousand kilometers East by South, where the majority faith is predicated on humane treatment of animals, rapidly being populated by those with no objection against such fornications; also their members inhabiting other regions have received scorn misdirected towards them for having a similar physical appearance, when others may not know the difference offhand. In both cases any red markings upon their sections of the map are more a reflection of those carrying out said fornications; new map needs to specify accordingly. Not necessarily the best fit to have both in the same places in large amounts as long as these and other disagreements remain. Technically it is not practicable for another class of fauna to give a person consent for such intercourse, thus qualifying in principal as a form of abuse, also perhaps tying into the likelihood of acting out such thoughts on other human beings without express permission or request, kin or otherwise. Now may not be the most appropriate time to deliberate on the mental faculties of those experiencing such urges; also let us keep our conjecture within the realm of current taxonomy on record. In regard to criminalities by ministers of faiths with an otherwise agreeable record on matrimonial and zoological matters: the difference is they were trying to prevent anyone from finding out whilst preaching to their congregations the opposite, as opposed to members being advised such behavior is acceptable or perhaps even encouraged.
Assuming the actual goal remains to keep as many of them alive as possible, the objective should be to keep them at a location where per-capita cost of living and medical services are lower, minimizing direct impact on those not involved. Armed forces could secure grounds along outskirts of the conflict and set up secure holding facilities closer to the source, assuming approval. For individuals who already left their own region, a host nation can manage similar facilities within its own borders, where less military support will be necessary. Entering into or remaining in one of these facilities must remain optional, so they are welcome to leave and return to their nation of origin at any time. A priority of relief efforts should be to help minorities at risk of attack from consanguineous aggression, where those in need of support can call in with their coordinates and be airlifted to a safe and stable facility elsewhere, until everything settles back down. Otherwise they are at risk of being thrown overboard from ships when outnumbered by instigators looking to enforce interpretations in question.
These containment centers could serve as an opportunity for residents to develop education and employment skills for those interested. Arrangements could also give adults the chance to opt-in for work programs on-site, from which they’d receive a stipend, along with work placement on the mainland for those who demonstrate high proficiency in needed areas. With proper education and training, individuals born into belief systems of concern are able at times to overcome obstacles and achieve in academics and technical fields. Many have never received modern education beyond early elementary grades, there could at least be method to evaluate their status and attempt making an informed decision about who you are bringing into the mainland and for what reason. It needs to be emphasized the objective is only to break even; worker payment rates are to be calculated based on remaining revenue after covering the cost of operation, including salaries and overhead expenses. Having them in holding facilities should not be seen as an opportunity for a person or group to profit financially. The preferred option is for neighboring nations of the same persuasion to setup safe zones and cover the cost themselves; unfortunately as they have demonstrated inability and/or unwillingness to do so, this alternate proposal can be brought to the table, letting them know here is what we can offer, and perhaps they will reconsider.
Based on the resulting bankruptcies of those who tried, provinces with financial obligations tied into accommodating incursion from code-red regions need to consider cutting their losses; either way it will eventually leave out others unable to get there before at capacity. An unbiased approach in that case being to focus on repatriation of those not maintaining “Substantial Gainful Employment.” This way there is to be no discrimination against anyone’s race, beliefs, or similar attributes; the emphasis to keep around those making positive economic contributions and give the rest a fair chance to earn their way in. Others are notified unfortunately due to a lack of available funding the host nation is no longer able to provide financial support for those not maintaining “Substantial Gainful Employment;” they may be offered an incentive to return to their original source. The best way to help these people is to ensure they know the harm caused by their cultural practices then take this knowledge with them back to regions in question to share with the rest of their villagers. A majority population of host nations in the developed world could be convinced to allow them to remain in some capacity, assuming terms of the agreement become less unfavorable and percentages are kept low enough to avoid causing adverse impact on other people’s lives.
It is our commitment to Central and South Americans to ensure they are not forced to concede authority over who enters their land, in order to prevent outside forces from diminishing their standard of living. Currently in the United States, enough percentage of immigrants that fall under the “illegal” status designation can trace their ancestry to other American continents, so the level of detriment from a culture of concern is lower in that respect, for now. Expressing concerns over foreign customs is nothing against any one personally, the point is the more you have from certain regions our country will make our country more similar to the places they were trying to get away from in the first place.
The Question Mark areas appear to be less of a concern, where more of the cases are likely inadvertent, on account of lack of record-keeping. Unfortunately there is apprehension regarding lack of restriction on entrance amongst themselves, resulting in unwarranted spillover from nearby red-flag zones, making them more difficult to discern. Those who would place all from this continent in the same category are doing them a disservice, yet the recommendation for now is to proceed with increased caution, unless they get the matter of spillover sorted out.
Societies carrying out actions the rest of us deem unacceptable could feasibly be allowed to continue their ways within certain parameters, provided they keep limited within their own boundaries; some contend females should be given the opportunity to go elsewhere, if they would rather not participate. As far as acts of aggression associated with such populations, the rest of us should mainly know to steer clear from those lands unless intending to adopt their lifestyle. It is not our business to coerce any one to convert either way; it is a decision they will need to eventually make for themselves then apply over the ensuing centuries, primarily amongst surrounding civilizations around the same percentiles. Either way threat detection needs to remain in effect, along with readiness to intervene if presented with evidence any of their leaders has threatened one or more of our allies among developed nations.
To those who have been born into a culture of concern, associated with code-red areas identified by the map as discussed, be aware you are a victim of circumstances beyond your control. You did nothing wrong to get into this situation, yet realize it may have left you at a disadvantage from a medical or developmental standpoint. Others have been able to maintain their standard of living at least in part because they ended these customs hundreds if not thousands of years ago. It is not too late to reverse course by discouraging others from taking part in these activities from now on, and by sharing this information you may help prevent some one in the future from dealing with similar adversity. Express these misgivings to any one still sanctioning this behavior; possibly many of them never received a notice to understand otherwise. However keep in mind this calls into question whether you should trust any of their interpretations, as they are largely responsible for the situation faced by your people. We are willing to elaborate on why these behaviors are widely considered an incorrect interpretation of one or more religious doctrines, if that is their main objection. By providing these alerts this page is performing a valuable service for those populations, whereas “advocates” act as enablers of activities which continue to cause them harm. Again there is nothing personal against any individual associated with this form of marriage, which all humans can trace their lineage to at some point, including chronicles depicted in scriptural texts, written in the context of facing difficult times, which various social groups have experienced for periods ever since, including to this day. It is just to point out the same applies to other accounts from said texts, where adherents who conducting such matrimonies as their preferred option are more likely to also carry out certain other actions portrayed as if being instructed to them personally.
References (Last Updated May 10, 2021):
– U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
– U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement
– U.S. Customs and Border Protection – CBP
– U.S. Department of State – The Immigrant Visa Process
– Australian Government Department of Immigration and Border Protection
– Arrival in the US: Health Status & Screening of Refugees, Immigrants, & Adoptees – CDC
– American Red Cross – Infectious Disease Testing
– Southcom Keeps Watch on Ebola Situation – Department of Defense
– Commentary: Health Workers Need Optimal Respiratory Protection for Ebola – UMN
– On the Quarantine Period for Ebola Virus – PLOS
– Liberia Says Dallas Ebola Patient Lied on Exit Documents – USA Today
– Immigration Crisis: U.S. Experiencing Major Public Health Crisis – Fox News
– Disease Plagues Illegal Immigrants – Lack of Medications, Basic Hygiene Blamed – Washington Times
– After Illegal Immigration Wave, Tuberculosis Plagues El Paso Hospital – Townhall
– Spread of Deadly Disease Across Europe is ‘Unavoidable’, Warns WHO Chief – Independant
– Health Map – Contagious Disease Surveillance
– HIV Aids Map – 101 Travel Destinations
– Dengue Fever Mosquito Spotted In California – Inquisitr
– History of Quarantine – CDC
– Ellis Island – Quarantine Islands New York
– Colin Quinn: The New York Story
– Stating the Obvious – Refugees in Germany Given Bizarre List of Living Rules – Express
– National Network of Fusion Centers Fact Sheet – DHS
– Chain Migration Responsible for NYC Terror Suspect’s Entry – Fox News
– NATO: ‘Terrorists’ May Use Migrant Cover to Get to Europe – Times of Israel
– Swedish Ambulance Boss Calls for Protection in Migrant ‘No Go Zones’ – RT
– Minneapolis South High Clash Exposes Somali- and African-American Student Rift – Star Tribune
– Mall of America Threatened in Al-Shabaab Video – Twin Cities
– Sydney Siege Report Signals Tighter Immigration Curbs – Reuters
– Report: Adult Refugees Enrolled In Canadian High School, Harassing Young Girls – Daily Caller
– Migrant ‘Children’ Pictures that Shed Light on Growing Scandal Amid Asylum Crisis – Daily Mail
– Palestine / Israel: Indiscriminate Palestinian Rocket Attacks – HRW
– When Love Becomes an Abomination – Professor of Old Testament
– Fifteen Teens Treated for Rabies After Gang Raping a Donkey…As Cops Urge Others Who ‘Admired’ the Beast to Come Forward – The Sun UK
– Pregnant Goat Dies After Being Gang-Raped by 8 Men in Haryana – Hindustan Times
– Ayatollah Khomeini on Sex – Encyclopedia of the Middle East
– The Zoophiles of Gaza – Chronicles Magazine
– Germany Struggles With an Unfamiliar Form of Anti-Semitism – WSJ
– Anti-Semitism Drove These Jews Out of France – NY Post
– Israel Eases Gun Control Rules After Jerusalem Terror Attack – Jerusalem Post
– Israeli Civilians To Take Up Arms – Jerusalem Mayor Tells Citizens To Carry Weapons – IB Times
– New ‘Anti-Infiltration’ Bill Passes Vote – Jerusalem Post
– Saudi Arabia Has 100,000 Air-Conditioned Tents Sitting Empty, Won’t Take Syrian Refugees – Washington Times
– South Africa to Continue Expulsions of Foreigners – MG Africa
– Haitian Workers Facing Deportation by Dominican Neighbors – NY Times
– Mexico’s Immigration Law: Let’s Try It Here at Home – Human Events
– Mexico Building Fence On Its Southern Border – Fox News
– Under China’s New Immigration Law, Harsher Fines for Illegal Foreigners – SCMP
– Illegal Immigration a Big Worry – Times of India
– Hungary Seeks to Tighten South Border, Hold Illegal Migrants – ABC News
– Japan Accepts Just 11 Asylum Seekers from Record 5,000 Applications in 2014 – Japan Today
– Tokyo Cops Arrest Turkish Asylum Seekers in Gang Rape of Woman – Tokyo Reporter
– Europeans Stocking Up on Guns After Mass Sex Attacks – New York Post
– Migrant Rape Fears Spread Across Europe: Women Told Not To Go Out At Night Alone – Daily Mail
– Woman ‘Gang-Raped in Refugee Camp Ordered to Stay Silent by No-Borders Activists’ – Express
– A Multicultural Rape Culture – NY Post
– Rotherham: The Perils of Tolerating Intolerance – Washington Examiner
– Telford Child Sex Scandal ‘Could be Britain’s Worst’ – Express
– 7 Horrible Crimes Committed In America by Illegal Aliens – Townhall
– ICE Freed Sex Offenders, Often Without Notifying States – Boston Globe
– Female Immigrants Sneaking into US ‘Know They’re Going to be Raped’ – Daily Mail
– Afghanistan’s Bacha Bazi ‘Dancing Boys’ – Daily Mail
– Map of the World’s Child-Marriage Laws – The Atlantic
– Map of the Countries that are Most and Least Tolerant of Homosexuality – Washington Post
– Prevalence of Female Genital Mutilation by Country – Wikipedia
– Sierra Leoneans Halt Genital Mutilation Amid Ebola Fears – Reuters
– Women and Girls at Risk of Female Genital Mutilation / Cutting in the United States – PRB
– Female Genital Mutilation in US Tripled in 25 Years – RT
– Female Genital Mutilation – WHO
– Consang Wiki – Global Prevalence References
– Consanguinity as a Major Predictor of Levels of Democracy – A Study of 70 Nations – Sage Journals
– Marriage Among Relatives: May DNA Keep Them Apart – Times of India
– Prohibited Marriages in the Orthodox Church – Mystagogy Resource Center
– Can Cousins Marry in the Church? – Catholic Exchange
– Marriages in a Population Sample of Israeli Jews – NIH
– Researchers in Israel Uncover Disease Hitting Arab Kids – Sheba Medical
– Inbreeding Threatens Populations – Florida PantherNet
– Consanguineous Marriages – Preconception Consultation in Primary Health Care Settings – NIH
– Consequences of Consanguinity on the Rates of Malformations and Major Medical Conditions – NIH
– Consanguinity and Mental Retardation – NIH
– Effect of Inbreeding on IQ and Mental Retardation – US National Library of Medicine
– Genetic and Structural Analysis of the Basolateral Amygdala Complex in BXD Recombinant Inbred Mice – NIH
– Bipolar Affective Puerperal Psychosis Associated With Consanguinity – NIH
– Consanguinity and Increased Risk for Schizophrenia – NIH
– Iraqi Immigrant Gets 34 Years for Killing ‘Too Westernized’ Daughter – CNN
– AHA Foundation: Fighting Honor Killings in the United States – The Atlantic
– Survivors of Incest Anonymous
– Sweden’s Tolerance Is Tested By Tide Of Syrian Immigrants – NPR
– Many Uruguayans Fed Up with Complaints from Syrian Refugees – AP News
– Birthright Citizenship: The New Immigration Scam – The Fiscal Times
– Man Charged with Impregnating Minor Thought Paternity Determination Would Block His Deportation – JS Online
– Illegal Immigrants Kidnapping Children to Sneak Into U.S. as ‘Family Units,’ Feds Say – Washington Times
– Some Motorists Wait Months For DMV Appointments After Immigrants Law – CBS Local
– Study: Most Immigrants in L.A. Illegally Don’t Speak English Well – LA Times
– 22% of US Population Does Not Speak English At Home – Washington Examiner
– Mass Immigration Kills Aussie Culture, Says Demographer Bob Birrell – News AU
– EU Should ‘Undermine National Homogeneity’ Says UN Migration Chief – BBC
– Israel Calls Amnesty International a ‘Propaganda Tool Used by Hamas’ – IB Times
– NAACP Leader: ‘We’re Not Going to the Back of the Bus Again’ – Fox News
– The Adverse Impacts of Immigration on Minorities – UC Davis
– More Evidence the Immigrant Invasion Was Planned and Expected – Allen West
– Political Immigration Cartoons – Immivasion – Immigration Invasion
– Welcome to Italy – The Invasion of Italy – Spectator
– Federal Judge: Administration Aids and Abets Human Trafficking – National Review
– DHS Caught Busing in Illegal Somalis from Mexican Border – WND
– The Campaign to Third-Worldize the U.S. – Human Events
– Sweden to Become a Third World Country by 2030, According to UN – Speisa
– Cucks, Cuckolds, Cuckqueans and Cuckoos – Macmillan Dictionary
– Chinese Derogatory Social Media Term for ‘White Left’ Western Elites Spreads – China Tibet Online
– The Black Book of the American Left – David Horowitz
– Ask an Academic: The Fall of Rome – New Yorker
– The Procession of the Trojan Horse into Troy – National Gallery UK
– Lemon of Troy – Simpsons Wikia
– EU ‘Wiping Out’ Original Population in Favor of Migrants – RT
– Tax Credits ‘Turned UK into a Honeypot for EU Immigrants’ – Daily Mail
– Britain’s Benefits System Being Threatened by Immigrants – Telegraph
– Mass Migration Driving Down Wages Offered to British Jobseekers – Telegraph
– EU Tells Britain to Stop Moaning about Immigrants and Start Building them Houses – Daily Mail
– How America Treats Illegal Aliens vs. Veterans – Townhall
– IRS Defends Paying Refunds to Illegals who Never Filed Taxes – Washington Times
– Fourteenth Amendment and Citizenship – Library of Congress
– Citizenship and Immigration Canada – Skilled Worker Overview
– 2014 Opening Day Rosters Feature 224 Players Born Outside the U.S. – MLB
– Immigrants Founded Half of Top U.S. Start-Up Companies – Reuters
– Countries With The Best Workers – Business Insider
– Ahimsa, Nonviolence or Non-injury – Hindu Website
– The Face of Success, Part I: How the Indians Conquered Silicon Valley – Inc
– Indian-Born Dominate US Tech Start-Ups Founded by Immigrants: Study – Reuters
– Black SC Lawmaker Rob Ford: “Latinos Work Harder Than Blacks And Whites” – Newsone
– Skilled Workers in Mexico Provide Manufacturing Momentum – Offshore Group
– Jamaicans Continue Working Eastern Washington Farms, Filling AG Labor Gap – Spokesman Review
– From Jamaica to the Vineyard – Martha’s Vineyard Magazine
– The Conservative Case for a Guaranteed Basic Income – The Atlantic
– Smart Robots will Take Over a Third of Jobs by 2025, Gartner Says – PBS
– The Future of Jobs: The Onrushing Wave – Economist